The RCA is hiring! We’re looking for a new Marketing and Fundraising Coordinator.
The Marketing & Fundraising Coordinator is responsible for the social media marketing of mountain biking in Revelstoke, which includes overseeing the Facebook and Instagram pages of the Revelstoke Cycling Association and the RCA’s website. Furthermore, the coordinator will be responsible for obtaining local and external sponsorship, and will lead the charge in grant writing to secure future funding for the club’s activities.
This is a part-time position that will require approximately 10 hours per week throughout the year.
The Board of Directors, through the President.
- Management of the Revelstoke Cycling Association Facebook page.
- Management of the Revelstoke Cycling Association Instagram account.
- Management of the bikerevelstoke.org website.
- Content development for all of the above.
Sponsorship & Fundraising
- Work with the Board to identify potential sources of funding (through sponsorship and grants), and secure adequate funding for the operation of the RCA.
- Work with the Board to develop the fundraising plan/sponsorship package, and avenues to receive corporate support.
- Maintain relationships with funding sources. Prepare and submit grant applications as appropriate.
- Participate in fundraising activities as appropriate.
- Oversee the production of communication materials to keep members, sponsors, and governments informed of club efforts and achievements.
- Maintain program tracking and reporting to members, sponsors, and government.
Email your resume and cover letter outlining your qualifications for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline to apply is December 18 2019, with a start date of January 2020.