Great Big Poker Ride!
The Revelstoke Cycling Association’s second annual Great Big Poker Ride is coming up on Saturday, October 3.
Ride all day at Macpherson, Boulder, Frisby, and Sunnyside. Visit as many checkpoints as you want and take a selfie at each one. The more you hit, the more cards you get!
Collect your cards at the Griffith Creek parking lot from 5-7 p.m. We’ll announce the prize winners online later.
- A bike park season pass from Revelstoke Mountain Resort.
- A Martha Creek shuttle drop for you and four friends with Wandering Wheels.
- Lots of swag from our local bike shops: Flowt, Skookum, and Tantrum.
Here’s how it works:
- Ride your bike. Go it alone, or with friends, but remember to stay in your bubble to prevent the spread of Covid-19.
- Hit up as many of the 15 checkpoints as you can. See the map below for the list of checkpoints.
- Take a selfie at each stop.
- Come to the Griffith Creek parking lot at Mount Macpherson from 5-7 p.m. to pay your $10 entry fee. Remember, you must be an RCA member to win a prize.
- Claim your cards. You’ll get one card for each checkpoint.
- Figure out your best poker hand.
- Head home and wait to find you win. We’ll be announcing the winners on social media.
Covid safety protocols are in place. Only ride with friends and family that are in your own bubble. Please don’t linger at the end so we can limit any risk of spreading the virus.
Thank you to these local businesses for supporting the event.