Its finally time! Are you ready for the 3rd round of the Tantrum Enduro Fiver Series. It’s been a long time anticipated I know! As you know, this round is on Boulder Mountain. Its set for this Wednesday September 27th. We will yet again be provided tasty beer from Mt Begbie Brewery and La Baguette is back for another round to provide some tasty food! A link to sign up will be posted on the website/FB page by 9am Tuesday morning. Course will be released at the same time Tuesday morning.
Race # 3 – September 27th – Boulder
- $5 (must be an RCA member to participate)
- Start/Registration 5.00pm – 5.30pm @ Boulder Parking / Shelter area – you can pick up your timing tag during the day at Tantrum if that helps save you time!
- Sunsets at 7pm so we need to start it earlier than normal!
- Everyone must come and checkin / register, and get your timing tag during this time
- We start and finish at the shelter
- Sign up online as of Sunday Sep 26th @ 9am – link will go on here at that time – * We only have 75 timing tags so pre-registration is important!
- Food supplied by La Baguette
- Beer supplied by Mt Begbie Brewing
- Monashee Distillery giving away some bottles of tasty liquor!
- The course will take approx 1hr – 1hr 15mins
- We will let you know if you will be allowed to shuttle for the race (due to lack of daylight) when we release the course 😉